Jana and her stock photos are my secret weapon for creating awesome graphics. In this interview, we break down exactly how to use styled stock photography to make your brand stand out.
In this Episode
– Jana talks about a new kind of stock photography
– How “styled” stock is different (and sometimes better) than regular stock
– The right and wrong way to use stock photography
– The “toothbrush analogy” and why sharing stock photos is a no go
– Setting business boundaries that feel good to you
… and more!
More About Jana
My name is Jana and I’m a native Texan with a true love for sweet tea, teased hair, and big ole thunderstorms. In the last two years, I’ve helped entrepreneurs stand out from the crowd, increase sales and attract their ideal customers by establishing a visual presence online with styled stock photos. Especially on Instagram!